American Nicaraguan Foundation (ANF) takes the confidentiality of your information very seriously. ANF maintains the highest level of respect for the privacy of its donors. ANF does not sell, trade, or share its donor list and/or mailing list with any other organization, nor do we send fundraising solicitations to our donor list on behalf of another organization.
ANF collects and uses personal information from donors that includes: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and donor comments when a donor voluntarily provides it to us. In addition, ANF keeps a record of each donor’s giving history. This information is kept on file for the following reasons:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donation
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
As a rule, ANF publicly recognizes a donor by publishing a donor’s name unless the donor explicitly chooses the “anonymous” field when making a donation by mail or online.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) OR www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” FLORIDA REGISTRATION CH1272